The RedCure Laser is a 635nm red energy laser that uses coherent laser light to carry subtle energetic frequency information into the human body. The RedCure Laser carries the signature vibrations of our proprietary blend of botanical herbs. It is our belief that the use of The RedCure Laser may:
- Reduces muscle discomfort (evidence by thermogram)
- Assist the body with accelerated self healing of cuts, bruises, skin irritations, etc.
- Assist with accelerated healing after dental surgery
- Assist with calming irritated nerves (esp. teeth)
HOW TO USE
- On water: Use for about 10 seconds, shine right through plastic bottle with circular movement. With glass bottles, especially when tainted, we recommend to shine laser through opening. Increase time up to 1 minute for larger containers – e.g. a 5 gallon container.
- On food: Move laser in circular movement over each plate for 10 – 15 seconds.
- On the body: Between 1 – 3 minutes at a time. As we only apply frequency information with a light beam, there is no over use possible! In general
- On Cell Phone & Computer: Move laser in circular movement clockwise over cell phone and computer for 10 – 15 seconds every 6 hours.
- What distance between laser and object should be used?
We recommend to use it close, a few inches away, but as the light functions as a carrier only, it does not really matter.
- How long do the frequencies last?
The informational frequencies in RedCure is activated by photon light and therefore do not wear out. The RedCure uses simple AAA batteries which need to get replaced when the light gets weak.
- Can I use RedCure on the eyes?
Although our RedCure is of the lowest laser class (<5mW) we do strictly advice people (for safety reasons) to NEVER point a laser into one’s face or to apply the laser close to one’s eyes!
Keep away from children.
- I’ve heard rumors there is a dangerous radiation emitted from lasers?
Lasers emit light through activation of a diode. There is NO electromagnetic field (EMF) emitted by a low energy cold laser!